Resorts On Leech Lake – Plan For Spring
February 28, 2017
The warm weather we have experienced of late act to remind us the resorts on Leech Lake will soon have open water and sandy beaches as the ice recedes and the sun comes out more frequently. As the spring continues to move into the Leech Lake Area, it’s time to prepare yourself for the great deals on resorts on Leech Lake. With savings over 50% off summer rates in many cases booking early will get you great deals, and with a warm spring expected you can get the same summer experience on Leech Lake for half the price! In this post we will give you a quick rundown of all the great resorts on Leech Lake and their amazing spring deals, which are getting snapped up quick.
Leech Lake Resorts Spring Savings
Moving East to West across Leech Lake we will give you a quick preview of each resort and their spring savings, you will need beat the rush and book early to get these great savings for resorts on Leech Lake!
- Sugar Point Resort – The eastern most resort on Leech Lake located within the gorgeous Chippewa National Forest, with cabins campsites, and RV slots. Offering up to 28% off daily rates if you stay for a week!
- Huddles Resort – Going strong since 1928 Huddles is one of the longest continuously run family resorts in Minnesota. Offering 15% off all cabins from May 9th to June 18th and an additional 13% if you stay for a week.
- Trappers Landing Lodge – On of Leech Lakes more recent additions with a combination of classic “merit cabins” and Luxurious new lake homes. Spring savings 23% off or more this spring and if you book this winter a free day if you stay for a week.
- Anderson’s Northland Lodge – Part of the Anderson’s family of resorts on Leech Lake, offering large log cabins and great fishing packages. Get nearly 35% some cabins between May 12-June 18th and an additional 4% off year round if you pay by cash or check!
- Anderson’s Spirit of the North Resort – Offering large log cabin style lodges, an indoor pool and more. Get over 50% off some cabins if you stay before June 4th and an additional 3.5% off if you pay by cash or check.
- Big Rock Resort – Modern knotty pine cabins on the water at a well known fishing resort with guide services. Over 23% off Summer rates!
- Red Wing Lodge – Offering a protected harbor, lakeside cabins and a long sand beach for the family. Get up to 30% off this spring. With the month of July booked solid you better move quick.
- Anderson’s Horseshoe Bay Resort – Known for its large lake homes, lakeside condos and suites. This spring you can save up to 40%. Don’t miss out on a great deal like this!
- Bayside Resort – Offering charming cabins directly on the water, with classic pine interiors and great views and several RV sites. This spring you can save 15% from May 12th-June 10th.
- Moores Lodge – Brightly colored cabins and 300 feet of sandy beech on Leech Lake with very well kept classic interiors. Until June 13th take advantage of nearly 30% off some cabins.
- Adventure North Resort – A unique lakeside pool, great fishing options and much more make this a great choice for resorts on Leech Lake. From May 12th-June 3rd 23% off.
- Anderson’s Grand Vu Lodge – Modern but rustically decorated north woods cabins with a protected harbor and wide beach. Receive up to 20% off summer rates May 13th – June 17th
- Acorn Hill Resort – Knotty pine cabins directly on the lake shore with personal docks out the front door. From May 1st-June 18th you can get up to 20% off!
- Shores At Pine Point – Recently remodeled lakeside cabins and a classic lodge with marina. You can get 30% off the daily rate if you book for a week.
- Brindley’s Harbor – Lakeside cottages including new varieties, with each having their own deck and great view. 25% from May 1st-27th with an additional 27% off daily rates if you book for one week
- Agency bay Lodge – Offering rustic and new lakeside lodging options and free use of kayaks and other lodge items. Get 10% off weekly summer rates this spring, May 13th to June 10th.
- Bluewater Lodge – Newly built luxury lodges and lake homes just outside of Walker and right on the water. Some packages include free golf or other great perks when you stay
- Country Inn Walker – Located Just Outside the heart of downtown walker and on the water with great access to the water. 16% off summer rates this spring.
- Oak Point Resort – Newly remolded lakeside cabins with pine interiors and a north woods feel. Save 12% off summer rates and get an additional 26% off if you book for a week or more!
- City Dock Cottages – Right in downtown Walker these cottages are great for fishermen looking for quick access to Walker Bay. Call for specials.
- Walker Hotel – Located on Walker Bay in downtown Walker you will have easy access to restaurants and shops. Receive 10% off summer rates this spring.
- Leech Lake B&B – A romantic Bed and breakfast getaway with well appointed suites and great views. Over 33% off summer rates from April 6th – May 25th
- Anderson’s Cove – Located on a sandy cove just north of walker bay, with forested lakeside cabins and a campground. Nearly 35% off summer rates on some cabins May 14th-June 18th.
- Shores of Leech Lake – Located directly on the shores of Walker bay and the home of the Leech Lake Regatta. 30% or more off summer rates from May 12th – June 15th.
- Hiawatha Beach Resort – A massive beach side lodge and indoor pool, lakeside cabins and a houseboat rental. Save 30% if you stay for a whole week!
- Steamboat Bay – Book before March 15th and receive a 10% discount on weekly stays, get 10% off summer rates from May 12th-June 16th & 28% off daily rates if you stay for a week or more!
- Moonlight Bay – A lodge, campground, and great cabins located in a great fishing area on Leech Lake. Receive 15% off daily rates if you stay for a week and 25% off if you stay for a month!
- Woodland Resort – Classic Log Fishing cabins with dark knotty pine interiors on a secluded bay. Get 20% off weekly summer rates from May 12th- June 3rd.
- Bailey’s Resort – A well know fishing resort on leech Lake with rustic and log cabins, a secluded harbor and much more. Save 35% on daily summer rates and receive another 28% off daily rates if you stay for a week.
With spring fast approaching, Resorts on Leech Lake are quickly getting booked and time is running out to get that perfect cabin, be sure to take advantage of the savings and availability while they last and book you cabin for spring today! Resorts on Leech Lake are perfect for families, fishermen, and retreats. Don’t miss out on all the Leech Lake area has to offer by waiting to book your resort stay. Don’t miss out book a stay today or search for the perfect resort on Leech Lake with our search tool.
We Hope to see you on the water this spring!